Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Maine Family Dental Practice we understand that making decisions about your oral health can be hard and the best way to be confident is by having all of the information. Although we are more than happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have at your personal consultation, we also have compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions to provide you with some quick answers.
If you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime, please contact our office at 207-947-1166!
- What are the benefits of same-day crowns?
- What payment options are available?
- Which tooth replacement option is right for me?
- What is the most affordable way to improve the appearance of my smile?
- What can I do to prevent oral health problems?
- When is a root canal necessary?
- What do the recent changes in insurance policy mean for my dental health care coverage?
- I have gum disease - what are my treatment options?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- At what age should I start taking my child to the dentist?
- Are amalgam fillings safe?
- What should I know about dental insurance?
- Is a dental bridge the right option for me?
- I need a root canal. Will it hurt?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- What are the worst drinks for your teeth?
- Are same-day crowns as good as traditional crowns?
- What are the symptoms of gum disease?
- Is sedation dentistry safe?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- What are my options for dental sedation?
- What are my options for cosmetic dentistry?
- When do I need a tooth extraction?
- What procedures can sedation be used with?
- My partner says I snore loudly. How can you help me?