Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We look forward to discussing any questions or concerns you may have at your personal consultation. Meanwhile, please look through our helpful Frequently Asked Questions section. Our knowledgeable team would also be happy to address your questions over the phone at 207-947-1166.
- What are the benefits of same-day crowns?
- What payment options are available?
- Which tooth replacement option is right for me?
- What is the most affordable way to improve the appearance of my smile?
- What can I do to prevent oral health problems?
- When is a root canal necessary?
- What do the recent changes in insurance policy mean for my dental health care coverage?
- I have gum disease - what are my treatment options?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- At what age should I start taking my child to the dentist?
- Are amalgam fillings safe?
- What should I know about dental insurance?
- Is a dental bridge the right option for me?
- I need a root canal. Will it hurt?
- Is teeth whitening safe?